Animal Cuts is basically a “thermogenic” supplement that aims to help users burn unwanted fat. Most fat burners target overall “weight” loss.
The thing that was witnessed with Animal cuts, is that it doesn’t have anabolic mechanism. Thus, you most probably will lose both fat and lean mass during your weight loss journey.
Losing mucle along with fats is the last thing you want to do, why?
- You’ll easily get easily fatigued in any kind of physical activity you do.
- Your body-shape will not look appealing this applies to both females and males.
You can always avoid losing lean mass, with certain body hacks you can apply:
- You need to feed your muscles protein to maintain and build them. Avoid those fad diets that do more damage to your body than good.
- Follow an evidence-based diet plan along with a fat burner that can activate your anabolism and not cause muscle breakdown, I highly recommend to follow nutrition guidelines from PhenQ.
- Have enough enough rest & don’t stress yourself.
Now going back to our Animal Cuts review, I would like to share a full user experience on PhenQ along with Animal Cuts.
The reason for that, PhenQ was featured as the #1 weight loss supplement by users who had fat burning success. So we find it logical to have a reference point.
So here is a comparison chart between PhenQ and Animal Cuts:
|None; rare mild headaches||There is a high chance of side effects. Customers complained about feeling fatigued, weak, and overly sweaty.|
|for Over weight, obest, need energy Boost, Maintaining weight||Bodybuilding and fat loss|
Money back guarantee
|Yes (30 days)||No|
Anabolic Benefit (Doesn’t cause muscle breakdown)
Weight loss effect
|3-5 lbs per week (depending on your daily activity and food consumption)||2-3 lbs per week (depending on your daily activity and food consumption)|
|Excellent – Check out what users say on PhenQ||Good – scroll down to see various screenshots from users all over the web|
Production company details
|Wolfsen, they are the manufacturer and distributor of top selling weight loss and pain relief natural supplements. All their products are manufactured in FDA-approved laboratories in the United States and the European Union.||Universal Nutrition has been providing cutting edge and staple nutritional products to bodybuilders and hard training athletes the world over since 1977.|
|$69.95 – per bottle (they offer free bottle on 3 bottle order) check their offers on the official site.||$34.94 – per 42 packets these may last for 2 – 3 weeks depending on your usage per day (See details in the review below)|
|Official website – www.phenQ.com||
official website – www.animalpak.com/Cuts
Animal Cuts Overview – Customer Reviews
In this review, we will establish both the positive and negative aspects of the product before making an overall conclusion as to its effectiveness.
Animal Cuts is a dietary supplement released in 2009 that contains a huge array of active ingredients, allowing it to tackle weight loss by targeting a number of different key areas.
The official website of the product states that the supplement works primarily as a thermogenic to instigate fat burning, while it also contains a number of other active ingredients that are able to boost the metabolism.
Mechanism of action
The main way that the product goes about instigating fat burning is to have a thermogenic effect, meaning that the product is able to raise your internal body temperature to a significant degree.
This process is known to speed up the rate at which your body burns up fat in order to convert it into energy as your body requires more body fuel in order to maintain this increased temperature.
A large number of ingredients within the product supposedly contribute towards this process including evodiamine, cayenne pepper and green tea extract.
It includes ingredients which are designed to promote metabolism and thermogenesis.
Animal Cuts is made up of eight individual parts: (1) thermogenics, (2) lipotropics, (3) metabolics, (4) diuretics, (5) thyroid boosters, (6) insulin potentiators, (7) nootropic complex, and (8) proprietary Animal Cuts Complex
- Thermogenic complex: With ingredients like caffeine anhydrous, this complex is designed to trigger fat burning reactions inside the body (1).
- Lipotropic complex: With ingredients like Insitol Monophosphate, Choline Citrate and Betaine HCL. These are compounds that help break down and metabolize fat in the body (2).
- Metabolics complex: with ingredients like Guarana and L-Carnitine. This blend helps you burn more calories while exerting less effort (3).
- Thyroid boosters: with ingredients like Guggul and Soy Isoflavones. That are meant to optimize the health of the thyroid gland for better body composition (4).
- Insulin potentiators: such as Chromium Picolinate, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Chromium Polynicotinate. The body does its best to minimize the effects of insulin because of the obvious discomfort major insulin rises would bring with them. Chromium counteracts that a little bit, making better use of the insulin that is available instead of fighting a losing battle to create more insulin. and by doing so contribute to better absorption of nutrients and simultaneously avoid fat storage. So a good deal for the bodybuilder looking to get big and not fat. Taking insulin potentiators.
- Nootropic complex: filled with brain foods like DMAE, a chemical precursor to focus enhancing neurotransmitters (5).
- Properitary Animal cut complex: is cortisol and CCK inhibitors. By inhibiting these processes, less fat is taken in and stored into the body
How to take Animal Cuts:
Recommended Use: Take one Animal Cuts pak in the morning and a second Animal Cuts pak in the afternoon on an empty stomach. Do not exceed three Animal Cuts paks in any 24-hour period. The Case of 42 packets of sports nutrition supplement this usually lasts for 2 to 3 weeks
Animal cuts is mainly used for those two reasons:
- Helps shed subcutaneous fat and subcutaneous water
- Helps lean muscle mass look more defined
Animal cuts main drawbacks
- The official website does not appear to provide a money-back guarantee.
- The official website lacks consumer testimonials.
- Animal Cuts does not endeavor to suppress appetite.
- Animal Cuts is really only marketed toward bodybuilders and serious weight lifters.
Common Misconceptions about Animal Cuts
Animal Cuts is not a hormone. The FDA took care of all that, especially with ephedra contained products.
Animal Cuts does contain caffeine, in the form of Guarana (a nut/seed) and Green Tea Extract. It also contains other ephedra analogs like synephrine contained in the bitter orange.
Animal cuts are NOT a steroid, they are a stimulant/diuretic mainly, you will be losing a lot of water.
Women may want to be more mindful since they may be smaller and made up of proportionally more water.
What do Animal cut users say?
From Amazon.com – click to enlarge
Bottom line – PhenQ Vs Animal Cuts
Animal Cuts is not cheap but it is cheaper than buying PhenQ.
However, as I said earlier this kind of products only focuses on making lean muscle mass look more defined if you are overweight or obese this product cannot make any impact on your body and you’ll feel nothing have changed.
It is only designed for bodybuilders and aggressive workouts. And maybe too much for a beginner to take as their first fat burner.
At least some of the ingredients have clinical studies and are effective. But so many ingredients can create a lot of side effects and negatively affect some users.
On the contrary, PhenQ will shed a large amount of weight during the period of usage and if you are a virgin in the fat burner industry this is your product, and don’t forget the anabolic benefit!
It targets body fat and acts as a fat burner and blocker something that Animal cuts doesn’t do a very good job at.
Plus its appetite suppressant effect is quite massive. And these features are just an overview of PhenQ that can only justify why PhenQ is quite expensive than Animal cuts plus there are no Side effects (completely safe).