First, we need to thank our bodies for its ability to respond to all the unexpected stressful situations, unhealthy lifestyle, environmental pollution, and many other! Although everything happened it, still act like a boss! However, you do not have to take everything for a guarantee…
Recently, I find out most of the people are suffering and asking, “Why we don’t have the energy to do work?” “Why I always feel fatigue in different body parts?” Other says I cannot control my normal life tasks, I cannot practice the easy daily exercises, I always suffer from a headache, I am always sick and have flue, or my lips are too dry all the time.
Everything has its limitations, and for every action, there is a reaction indeed! All the previously mentioned questions and phrases are revealing how much your body is tired and in need of relaxation, however, our body express differently! We know how much fatigue or tiredness that comes with multiple forms such as lack of motivation, mental or physical exhaustion, or reduced energy affects our life.
According to The National Institute of Health, USA, approximately one in every five Americans suffer from severe fatigue that can interfere with their normal life. Therefore, in this article, we will provide you a full guide that contains most of the known-causes of being tired all the time and how to get rid of tiredness feelings that end you up with a destructed mind with no achievements.
You will just need to …to what? Scroll down and keep on reading…
What are the causes of being tired and how can I manage it?
The butterfly-shaped gland can sometimes cause tiredness due to certain disorder; Based on research, it has been found that not only hyperthyroidism but also hypothyroidism can be a reason for your tiredness! It is also associated with some other symptoms such as poor work performance, regular muscle pain, variable body temperature, weight loss or gain, and swing mood.
Physicians confirmed that there are many causes for having either hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism such as:
- Pregnancy or hormonal unbalance
- Interaction of certain medications
- You are suffering from emotional stress
- Exposure to radiation or toxicity at the neck area
- Deficiency of iodine or selenium and on the contrary, you consume too much gluten or dairy
Based on your blood test analysis, that will indicate whether you are suffering from hypo/hyperthyroidism; your physician will inform you with the treatment and you can follow some natural remedies or supplements that can help you to regain your energy to do work again as follows;
If you are suffering from hyperthyroidism “Increase in thyroid gland hormone secretion” therefore, you should try;
- Lemon Balm; it can perfectly aid in reducing the thyroid gland activity, therefore, producing fewer secretions as a result less fatigue
- Oats; It is already known for its benefits, in this case, it will help you to compensate the tiredness and fatigue caused by production of thyroid hormone.
- Bugleweed; the perfect herb that can help to decrease the thyroid gland hormone secretion, therefore, prevent you from the regular headaches and fatigue
If you are suffering from hypothyroidism “decrease in thyroid gland hormone secretion” therefore, you should try;
- Ashwagandha herb; as it can perfectly act as stress relief and keep balance for your hormonal secretion
- Fish oil; incredibly affect the thyroid function therefore, you will notice a decrease in depression and fatigue state in addition to its role in decreasing cholesterol
- Iodine and Selenium supplements; that perfectly works and a noticeable improvement is seen whenever you increase eating foods containing seaweed, eggs, or sea vegetables.
If you are looking for a mood enhancer we definitely recommend 5-htp
An iron deficiency, which is known as “Anemia” which is defined by simple blood test “CBC test”. It is characterized by the low RBCs count, due to the reduction of the haemoglobin level. Iron is simply considered as the main constituent of haemoglobin; that is important for carrying oxygen and nutrients to of the body tissues and cells.
Having less oxygen and nutrients will for sure affect your body, as a result, you will always feel tired and have less energy to do anything! However, the treatment is very easy, you will just need to increase the dietary intake with iron such as; Chicken liver Oysters, Clams, Beef liver, Beef (chuck roast, lean ground beef), Turkey leg, Tuna, Eggs, Shrimp, Leg of lamb…etc. or through consuming supplements containing iron as one of its mineral constituents.
We also recommend to Optin for A-Z MULTIVITS & MINERALS
Chronic fatigue syndrome
The state when you feel that you are tired, having muscle pain, regular headaches, and insomnia, however, there is no specific causation! This state is known as chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) or it can be referred to as myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME).
Based on studies, it has been found that there is no specific cause but there are some conditions that are usually associated with the CFS such as;
- Physiological Stress
- People who suffer from immune system problems
- Bacterial infections like Mycoplasma and Coxiella burnetii
- Viral infections like Ross River virus (RRV), Human herpesvirus 6, rubella, and Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)
Until now, there is no cure for this syndrome however, you can track and reduce the reasons that may be one of the reasons such as;
- Try to exercise and practice yoga
- Decreasing alcohol consumption
- Reducing psychological stress and overthinking
- Reduce the nicotine and caffeine intake and replace it with natural herbs
Indeed, diabetes could be one of the tiredness reasons! You may have slept well and the surrounding environments around you are also good, however, you feel like you are tired, anxiety, moodiness, and you don’t know why? At this time, you have to test your blood sugar level because you may either suffer from increase or decrease in the blood sugar level due to the less effectivity of insulin activity.
The reasons for having sugar unbalance are many! Therefore, you must be aware of processed foods, added sugars, and carbohydrates. Moreover, you should regularly check your blood sugar level from time to time and if you suspect of having disturbance immediately you should refer to a doctor and until your appointment, you should;
- Always go for organic products instead of non-organic one
- Reduce the amount carbohydrates intake within your dietary
- Reduce your consumption of dairy products containing A1 casein
- Reduce all of the sugary beverages like soft drinks, sweetened tea or coffee
Glandular Fever “Infectious mononucleosis”
Yes, your tiredness could be because of certain type viral infection that causes extreme fatigue all over your body that may last for several months. The fatigue is usually associated with other symptoms such as fever, sore throat, and swollen glands.
All the previously mentioned symptoms pass within few weeks, however; fatigue may persist for several months.
The hormonal changes associated with being a menopause can cause disturbance all over your body. The changes could be in form of hot flashes, excessive sweating at night, mood swings, irritability, anxiety, depressive symptoms, and regular tiredness along the day.
The menopause disturbance could be managed through some tips as follows;
- Increase the consumption of organic fruits and vegetables that contain a good amount of antioxidants and fibres that are able to reduce the ageing process associated with menopause state.
- Try consuming omega 3 supplements or omega 3 sources such as salmon, sardines, anchovies, all these elements it will help to reduce heart diseases, breast cancer, postmenopausal osteoporosis, and many other problems associated with menopause.
- Increase your consumptions for probiotics products such as yoghurt, sauerkrauts, and many other fermented products that help you to improve your hormone disturbance and increase your immune system activity.
- Drink plenty of water during the day in order to compensate the water loss occurred during excessive sweating or from hot flashes.
Depression and emotional stress
We all have our difficulties; we all know that everything will pass whatever the situation! However, we sometimes go into a state that where we experience tiredness all the time, headache, chronic pain, irritability, constipation, and sometimes it is associated with feeling that you are no longer able to do anything and maybe you think of suiciding.
Although many people say that depression is hard to deal with, however, we will advise you with some tips that will perfectly help you as follows;
- Try to spend more time with those who have positive attitude towards the life
- Try to talk with someone you love the most or you can register an appointment with a psychiatrist
- You will just need to exercise in order to refresh your brain therefore, you start to think in a positive way
- Don’t stay away from your daily life such as your work, however, you should reduce the number of hours you spend
- Try doing something new for example try new crazy haircut or piercing, try doing the different activity like you can go for diving, hiking,…etc.
- As we said before, during depression we feel lost, therefore, you should reduce this feeling by setting some goals and try to accomplish them.
Depriving your body of water is like depriving your body of its soul; because water considers as generator for all of your body’s activities, as a result, you will always feel that you have no energy to do work.
Therefore, you should drink plenty of water; at least drink 8 water glasses per day or you can also try drinking fresh juices such as coconut Water, celery, watermelon, cantaloupe, cucumber, kiwi, pineapple. You can also download an application on your mobile phone to remind you of drinking water if you are someone always forgets to drink.
You may sleep enough time, however; you wake up at morning feeling tired! This could be sleep apnea disorder that usually comes in form of interruptions of breathing during sleep, as a result, your brain will receive a signal (message) to wake up in order to breath much better. This situation will continuously repeat during night as a result, you wake up at morning feeling tired although the number of sleeping hours are many!
if you are continuously suffering from this case, therefore, you should go for a physician who will ask you to stay overnight at a sleep clinic in order to perform Polysomnography test that will check up your breathing changes that occur during night, brain activity, and indeed your sleep patterns.
The heart…where our blood is pumped all over our body giving enough nutrients and oxygen to all of the cells, therefore if any kind of sickness or failure occurs to the heart! The consequences will not be good, because less energy, fewer nutrients, and less oxygen will be pumped to the cells as a result, fatigue will occur and sometimes, it is associated with shortness of breath, lightheadedness, exercise intolerance, coughing (or a chronic cough), wheezing, pounding or racing heart, loss of appetite, and many other symptoms.
Therefore, whenever you feel any of these symptoms, you should visit your physician immediately.
Having busy work schedule that forces you to sit all the day in order to finish? Your work demands sitting for too long without a regular movement. If your answer is yes…therefore, you will almost suffer from tiredness all over your body! Moreover, you will get back home with no energy or motivation to do anything.
You can save yourself from this lifestyle by practising some exercises throughout the day, take 5-minute stretch breaks for every one hour, walk for 30 minutes every day after your work.
Eating too much junk food every day and staying away from healthy one is a big reason for feeling tired all the time! Simply, because you are depriving your body of the vitamins, calcium, and minerals found naturally in the healthy food that is needed for giving us energy for our body’s cells and support for our bodies structure that weakened by time. Therefore, you should:
- Reduce the amount of junk food intake, caffeine, and alcohol
- Consume more food that contains vitamins such as green leafy vegetables
- Consume more products that contain calcium such as organic dairy products
There are many other reasons that may increase your tiredness level and anxiety, however, we tried to gather most of the important reasons and we managed to provide you with some help to manage every case. At the bottom line, we would like to inform you that we highly recommend using Muscletronic product that will help you to
Enhance your physical strength and energy
Improve your cognitive function, focus, and drive
Build quality, lean muscle
Increase fat burning
Elevate your mood and reduce stress
Expand your physical capabilities
Finally, we would like to inform you that tiredness is a controllable disorder that could be treated and tracked easily but needs some time to recognize which factor affects you!